Health and Safety Management Training Courses
It helps an individual in developing the necessary competencies to support the organization in planning, managing, implementing, maintaining, and establishing an effective management system.
SIS Certifications is a team of trusted and dedicated auditors and technical experts to assist you in managing risks and accessing the global market. We are internationally recognized for providing management system certification accredited by IAS, IAF, and IOAS. We provide support and guidance to organizations on the pillars of risk management, and systematic audit leading to process and organization development.
SIS Certifications offer the following training courses:
Aim of course- It provides a systematic approach to implement Occupational Health and Safety System requirements based on ISO 45001 certification.
Course description- SIS Certifications offers lead implementer professional training courses based on ISO 45001. ISO 45001 helps in preventing work-related injury and ill health of employees by providing safe and healthy workplaces which results in improving OH&S performance. If you are involved in the auditing, maintaining, or supervising an ISO 45001 management system, then this course will help you to initiate an audit, prepare and perform audit activities, perform and distribute audit reports and complete follow-up activities.
This course will also help you to prepare conduct and follow up on ISO 45001 audit activities. You will be able to write audit reports and taking corrective actions. It helps in understanding the guidelines of management system auditing according to ISO 19011.
What will you study?
After successfully completing the training, you will have the knowledge and expertise on: How to:
- Describe the purpose, structure, and benefits of ISO 45001 as they are relevant to the implementation procedure.
- Describe the process for developing and managing occupational health and safety management.
- Organize an OHSMS implementation.
- Develop the Occupational health and safety policy, objectives, and process.
- Describe the role of top management, containing how to acquire and sustain management obligations.
And you will have the expertise in:
- Presenting the advantages of an OHSMS to top management.
- Organizing the organization impact assessment.
- Conducting the risk assessment.
- Developing an OHSMS strategy and response procedures.
- Developing exercise, monitoring, and measuring the Occupational health and safety performance of an organization.
- Planning, conducting, reporting and following up an international audit of the organisation’s OHSMS.
How will you get an advantage?
This course will guide you to:
- ISO 45001 Certification guides your organization to meet legal and regulatory obligations.
- Conduct internal audits of the current OHSMS in your organisation. The course is based on activities, which results in an extensive understanding of the material and a huge effect on job performance.
- On completing the training, you’ll be granted an internationally recognised SIS certifications training certificate.
Implementation – Bring the best exercises to enhance the performance of your organisation with our SIS certification’s ISO 45001 implementation training course. Learn how to develop an effective Occupational health and management system within your organisation. Simplify and protect business unfavourable functions, construct resilience, and ability to deliver services effectively.
➥ Information security IT and operations managers
➥ Those who want to implement ISO 45001 in their organisation.
➥ Structured, planned, and implement your own Occupational health and safety management system
➥ Developed OHSMS policies, their purposes and processes
➥ Recognise how to meet ISO 45001 essentials and prepare for certification
➥ Have confidence that your organization’s management system is efficient
➥ Employee and customer confidence will increase after obtaining ISO 45001 certification.
➥ Creates a better reputation of your organization.
Course Description ⮯
realistic auditing experience with instructions, group activities, and open meeting discussions. The professionally experienced SIS certifications auditors will assist the representatives throughout the complete audit process, from beginning to conducting follow-up audits.
After successfully completing the SIS certification training course. You will illustrate the knowledge and basic expertise to perform and lead a management system audit.
What will you understand in this training?
- After completing the training successfully, the representative will get the skills and proficiency to:
- Describing the purpose of an Occupational health and safety management system, its standard, internal audit, third-party certification, and advantages of the advanced performance of the organization.
- Describing the roles and responsibilities of an auditor and guide him to formulate strategies, conduct reports, and obey the educational organization management system audit.
- To establish conformity with ISO 45001, you are required to make strategies and conduct a follow-up audit.
How will you get an advantage from this training?
This course will assist you:
- Recognizing the aims and benefits of an ISO 45001 audit.
- Simplify ISO 45001 requirement for audit application.
- Make strategies, conduct, and follow-up auditing activities that add genuine value.
- Holds the application of risk-based thinking, directorship, and process management.
- Examine the techniques the auditor uses and recognise appropriate utilisation, develop shareholder’s confidence by controlling audit activities with the fresh requirements.
- Representatives are anticipated to have advanced knowledge of the management system below.
- The Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) CYCLE.
The key element of a management system and the relation between top management responsibility and its policies, purposes, planning, execution, measurement, analysing, and frequent development in Occupational health and safety Management.
There is a connection between organization and its stakeholders, which contemplate risk treatment and proactive advancement in the performance of organizations.